I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN ATTENDING AL-MASJID AL-AWWAL DURING THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS:
Due to our limited capacity, we will only be hosting up to a total of 50 brothers for Jumu’ah (and any other prayer, class, or activity) until further notice. Attendees will need to complete this registration form in order to attend. No one will be permitted to enter once capacity is reached. We anticipate that the entirety of the Jumu’ah service (khutbah and prayer together) will last for 15 minutes maximum, in shaa Allah.
1. I agree to fully cooperate with the masjid representative who will be in charge of opening and closing the masjid.
NOTE: For Jumu’ah, the masjid opens at 1:15pm, and closes at 2:00. Upon arrival, maintain a single-file line with 6 feet b/t persons to enter. Fill out registration form as you wait to enter using the QR code and/or LINK posted. When exiting, maintain a single-file line with 6 feet of distance.
2. I agree to wash/sanitize hands before entering the masjid.
3. I agree to remain home if I am in any of the following groups: Elders, high risk individuals, women, those under 15 years of age, and anyone who shows signs of any sickness or has been in contact with sick individuals.
4. I agree to leave all books and materials on their shelves. I may bring my phone or my own mus-haf for personal reading.
5. I agree to bring my prayer rug (or jacket or any material large enough to pray on) and take it with me after the prayer.
6. I agree to stand 6 feet away from other congregants at all times (during prayers, entering, exiting, sitting, etc.)
7. I agree to wear a mask throughout the duration of my attendance.
8. I agree to make wudoo’ & use the bathroom before arriving. I understand that no bathroom or wudhoo’ facilities are available at the masjid.
9. I agree not to shake hands, hug, or make physical contact with people.
10. I agree to avoid crowding when entering and exiting. I will enter and exit in an orderly, single-file line, maintaining 6 feet separation.
11. Furthermore, I understand that, in accordance with CDC guidelines, if I develop any COVID-19 signs within 2-10 days AFTER having attended Jumu’ah prayer (or any other event), whether I have been tested or not, I will inform 1MM admin (firstname.lastname@example.org), so that congregation members who attended the same day as me may be notified of possible exposure to COVID-19. (This will be done confidentially so as to protect your identity.)
12. I agree that if I have been previously diagnosed with Covid-19, I will be patient and refrain from entering the masjid until I contact 1MM admin about my specific case and follow the steps provided, until I am officially cleared for my return to the masjid.
13. Finally, please note that attendance at Jumu’ah prayer services poses a certain level of risk. By filling out this form and attending services at 1MM, I am agreeing to release 1MM and all of its administration and those working or volunteering on behalf of its administration of any liability in the event that I become sick or ill.