I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHEN ATTENDING AL-MASJID AL-AWWAL DURING THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS:
NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN RECENTLY UPDATED. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Due to our limited capacity, we will only be hosting up to a total of 50 brothers for Jumu’ah* (until further notice). We are now open for weekly classes as well.* Attendees will need to agree to these conditions in order to attend. No one will be permitted to enter once capacity is reached. We anticipate that the entirety of the Jumu’ah service (khutbah and prayer together) will last for 15 minutes maximum, in shaa Allah.
*Healthy sisters and their adolescent daughters are now welcome for classes, not Jumu’ah (yet).
- I agree to fully cooperate with the masjid representative who will be in charge of opening and closing the masjid.
NOTE: For Jumu’ah, the masjid opens at 1:15pm, and closes at 2:00. Upon arrival, maintain a single-file line with 6 feet of distance between persons to enter. Fill out registration form as you wait to enter using the QR code and/or LINK posted. When exiting, maintain a single-file line with 6 feet of distance. Do not attempt to cross over from one side of the masjid to the other through the sisters’ door. These are two separate gatherings, having two separate entrances, separated by a door which is off limits.
- I agree to wash/sanitize hands before entering the masjid.
- I agree to remain home if I am in any of the following groups: Elders (65+ years unless having received the Covid vaccine), high risk individuals (unless having received Covid vaccine), those under the age of puberty, and anyone who shows signs of any sickness or has been in contact with sick individuals.
- I agree to leave all books and materials on their shelves. I may bring my phone or my own mus-haf for personal reading.
- I agree to bring my prayer rug (or jacket or any material large enough to pray on) and take it with me after the prayer.
- I agree to remain 6 feet away from other congregants at all times (during prayers, entering, exiting, sitting, etc.)
- I agree to wear a secured mask, covering the mouth and nose, throughout the duration of my attendance and while on 1MM property.
- I agree to make wudoo’ & use the bathroom before arriving. I understand that no bathroom or wudhoo’ facilities are available at the masjid.
- I agree not to shake hands, hug, or make physical contact with people (fist-bumping, elbow-bumping, or any other contact).
- I agree to avoid crowding when entering and exiting. I will enter and exit in an orderly, single-file line, maintaining 6 feet separation.
- Furthermore, I understand that, in accordance with CDC guidelines, if I develop any COVID-19 signs within 2-10 days AFTER having attended Jumu’ah prayer (or any other event), whether I have been tested or not, I will inform 1MM admin (email@example.com), so that congregation members who attended the same day as me may be notified of possible exposure to COVID-19. (This will be done confidentially so as to protect your identity.)
- I agree that if I have been previously diagnosed with Covid-19, I will be patient and refrain from entering the masjid until I contact 1MM admin about my specific case and follow the steps provided, until I am officially cleared for my return to the masjid.
- Finally, please note that attendance at Jumu’ah prayer services poses a certain level of risk. By filling out this form and attending services at 1MM, I am agreeing to release 1MM and all of its administration and those working or volunteering on behalf of its administration of any liability in the event that I become sick or ill.